Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Potty: take 3. Or 4, I've lost count.

It's been a busy week in our house. We're trying to potty train A (again) and she's actually doing really well. We've had exactly two accidents almost everyday but I really don't think that's too bad. She still wants to fight it so we'll go for a week and if she's still not ready we'll put it off. I've tried bribing her with big girl panties, with snacks. She doesn't care about stickers so that didn't work. But the girl sure loves the attention she gets after she goes. Let's just hope it sticks this time!

I actually don't have a recent potty pic and she's napping BUT if everything goes as it should i'll have plenty to choose from next post. (;
Also, I've started running to get rid of those last eight pounds that won't leave.. I actually love it and I'm going to keep doing it even after they're gone. (: I've been taking Aiden in her stroller, it's nice to get a break and still just get some girl time. The Y here has a Zumba class I really want to try but they have Mommy & Me dance which would be soo much fun! So hopefully within the next month we'll get on that.
My boys are growing so fast! Yesterday I walked into the room and saw this..

Cutest thing ever.
and this is:

And if you haven't ever seen The Protector watch it, because when they remake it someday.. Ronin wants to audition. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment