Tuesday, March 2, 2010

23 weeks

This pregnancy has gone by so fast, I can't believe the boys will be here in less than 4 months! Last week we had a sonogram but of course my ultrasound tech was grumpy (i never get nice ones!) so the screen faced her and i missed the whole thing. BUT there is another woman that works there so hopefully we'll get her next time. I cant load pictures for some reason but they each weigh 1 lb 1oz which is right where they should be at 23 weeks. Now I can stop stressing so much over their size. Our doctor said that they'll grow about the same as single babies until almost 30 weeks and then for every pound a single baby would gain they'll split it. Online i read that started "splitting" weight" at 20 weeks so i've been worrying about nothing. I should probably stop google-doctoring myself. A is running around talking all the time.. she's having issues hearing the word no but thats pretty normal. (; I've put potty training on the back burner for now for now, she did so well at first and now she doesnt seem to care which really is okay. She's only 15 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment