Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's about time.

I have been so busy lately. Okay, no one is ever really that busy but I just haven't been thinking about blogging at all. Anyway.... I'm now enrolled in cosmetology school, I've pretty much just signed my life away and I spend all my time there. Or at Copper. But definitely not at home, not sleeping. Aiden now has two teeth and is officially six months old. TODAY!
It's exciting, but she is really quick with her tongue and I have yet to get a picture of it.
We move into our new place this saturday.. so I'm packing.
Actually, I'm supposed to be packing.
Anyway, I should get back to that, that's whats going on with us.

Hope you're all doing great.

1 comment:

  1. amanda i hope everything works out! and get some sleep! you need it! miss your face.

    ReplyDelete