Monday, March 7, 2011

Amandology.

Amandology. Okay....tagged! You should do this too...Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology" YOU! Yes, you reading this. You're tagged. Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know, play the game. Be nice. FOODOLOGY *What is your salad dressing of choice? Raspberry vinaigrette. *What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Oreganos! *What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Carls Jr. *What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Black bean burgers. *What are your pizza toppings of choice? Red peppers and pineapple! *How many televisions are in your house?4 *What color cell phone do you have? Black " "PATTOLOGY: *Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right. *Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Two babies. (: *What is the last heavy item you lifted? An 80lb weight.. Always in my way! <3 *Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No. *Have you ever fainted? A few times. DookOLOGY: *If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I want to say no, because itd be so stressful but it would be nice to know you left everything finished/said. *If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'm okay. *How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 2? I think just in white and black. *Last person you talked to? K. FAVOLOGY: *Season? summer! * Holiday ? Halloween. *Day of the week? Saturdays. *Month? September. * Color? Green! * Drink? diet dr pepper. CURRENTOLOGY: *Missing someone? G, he's at work. *What are you listening to? Despicable Me. K grunting. *Watching? Despicable Me Worrying about? Moving.. In TWOish weeks. *What's the last movie you saw? Burlesque. *Do You Smile often? Well that's a silly question. *If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like mine. *What's on your wish list for your birthday? Right now, p90x. But I'm getting that as soon as we move and I know my address. So... Probably makeup or something. *Can you do push-ups? I can do about 15 'real' ones before I start hurting. Haha but I'm working on that. (: *Can you do a chin up? I hope so. I bought G a bar that we have yet to install so hopefully at the new place. *Does the future make you more nervous or excited? More excited. *Have you been in a Car wreck? Small ones. *Have you caused a Car wreck? nope *Do you have an accent? When I get really upset its strong. Haha *Last time you cried? Yesterday? I'm a crier. *Plans tonight? Just hanging out with my brat pack. *Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? it happens to the best of us. *Name 3 things you Bought yesterday? Nothing, but today I bought fabric and thread. *Met someone who changed your life? Everyone will change your life, if you let them. *For the better or worse?? Both *How did you bring in the New Year? We went downtown to watch the pine cone (seriously.) drop with Matt, Kelly, Leah, Melanie, Ashley and Jackie. *Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? no. *Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes. *What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. *Have you held hands with someone Today? A always wants to hold hands. *Who was the last person you took a picture of? R. *Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Old. *Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes. *What is something your friends make fun of you for? I'm little. Haha *Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? the othe day *What were you doing 12 AM last night? No, we were watching Faster. *What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Something about R, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment