Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update on the twins

I am so impressed with our boys. Besides a little reflux issue we haven't had anything go wrong since we left the NICU. They're, so far, doing things right when they should be. They're about 2 mos and 1 week (3 weeks adjusted) so we'll see how things progress.

At their 2 month check up K weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and R weighed 8 lbs 9 oz. R has doubled his birthweight, passed his brother in height and weight. Haha he has a little body builder.. Build? It's adorable. K's built a little leaner, but I think that might have something to do with the reflux.
They did surprisingly well, they're so tough. They mostly cried after but once we started walking they were good. Plus they got super cool army bandaids. I only caught a picture of R's, K's fell off. The second picture is them being mad at me, such nice guys.(Or am I the mean one because I was taking pictures?)

No comments:

Post a Comment