Sunday, May 12, 2013

R and K are three.

My babies are three years old! I love these boys more than I ever knew I could. They've taught me more about myself and life in their three years than I have learned in my first twenty-one on my own. 
K is my passionate man. If he's happy the sun will shine and you will never know a more giggly, smiley man. Do something to upset him though.. You will feel his wrath. 
R is my old soul, my philosopher. He's always deep in thought and more often than not, off doing his own thing. Other than his newfound love for Yo Gabba Gabba, he isn't that into our "childish" games. He's happy most of the time but you'll still get a "no!" out of him 97% of the time. 
We had a Wreck-It Ralph themed party and they made out like bandits! We has such a in day and I'm so glad they were able to spend it with family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment